Tuesday, November 17, 2009

my special personail ^^

I would like to tell you about the special person in my life. She is my sister Hiba. She is bigger than me .She is closest personal for me because she helps me in many thing in my life. For example, she helps in my study and always push me. My sister Hiba has a good soul and she has honest dealing with people, so she understand me when I need her. When I have problems in my life she is the first person beside me and advise me. For example, when I field in the level I didn’t tell my parents , then they discovered that I field. They became annoyed and felt angry of me , but my sister Hiba helps me and explained to my parents that’s it`s not end of the world if she didn’t pass. Also, she can learned from her mistakes or her experience. Finally, I would like to say that I respect my sister Hiba because in every situation proved herself.

1 comment:

  1. 100% Very good!

    You are lucky to have such a truly wonderful and supportive sister!

    ReplyDelete