
Doha, Qatar
Last year in spring holiday I went to Doha to met my family with mother, grandmother and me. Also I visited to Doha because we had a weeding. Before the weeding started I went to fellago mall to pay some clothes and jewelers. In addition, I went to soouq waqf (traditional markets). During the weeding I am so happy because I met my old friends and I danced. After few days I went to the desert and I rode motorcycle also we did barbecue. Before I came back to Abu Dhabi I went to the sea. Finally, I would like to say that I enjoyed this journey and I want to travel again to Qatar.
Last year in spring holiday I went to Doha to met my family with mother, grandmother and me. Also I visited to Doha because we had a weeding. Before the weeding started I went to fellago mall to pay some clothes and jewelers. In addition, I went to soouq waqf (traditional markets). During the weeding I am so happy because I met my old friends and I danced. After few days I went to the desert and I rode motorcycle also we did barbecue. Before I came back to Abu Dhabi I went to the sea. Finally, I would like to say that I enjoyed this journey and I want to travel again to Qatar.

90%
ReplyDeleteVerb errors:
1. I am
You wrote this very well, and I think you had a great time!