Monday, December 7, 2009

Ras Alkima ^^





In the UAE have many pleases to enjoy because it was wonderful. My favorite please is alkor this please in Ras Alkima. Alkor it was nice please when you wanted to do vacation with your family. In Alkor they had different traditional places like mosque. In the winter Alkor it had wonderful wither it was very cold. We were went to the beach and we did the barbecue. Also, we went to the sea to venery the fish to eat. In Alkor they had souq named Friday shop. This souq had everything they like fruit, vegetable , carpet and calla. Alkor was wonderful places and I would like to visited agene.

1 comment:

  1. 90% late but no errors in fragments

    This sounds like a lovely place, and I recognize the Bidiyah Mosque in your photo because I visited it during the Eid holidays.

    ReplyDelete