Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Z.U ^^

I went to Zayed University Study because the strong and internationally recognized certificate. I want to finish my education To realize my ambition. I entered this university because I found myself, as well as strengthen the English language. Zayed University are known for strengthening the English language so I entered. Zayed University also holds a certificate of the strongest in the UAE and are in support of the future will. When I finished the study ABP I will study political science and international studies. My dream to study this specialty in order to become an ambassador in the near future InshaAllah. Finally, I wish to graduate from Zayed University to Support my country and I have Liability.

1 comment:

  1. 100%

    You don't have any run-on sentences, but sometimes the meaning is not very clear. What do you mean when you wrote "I have liability"?

    I think you have great plans for your future.

    ReplyDelete